What are you entitled to
Are you worried about money? Concerned that you may be entitled to more help than you are getting? Our Welfare Benefits and Income Maximisation Officers are here to help you.
They can help with:
- Benefits advice.
- Maximising your income.
- Applying for a Discretionary Housing Payment.
- Budgeting and the costs of running your home.
- Advice on Basic Bank Accounts and Credit Union savings accounts.
- Advice on dealing with loan sharks.
- Sign posting to low cost loans.
- Low cost Home Contents insurance.
- Getting the best deal from energy suppliers.
- Low cost, recycled furniture.
- Low cost, white goods (electrical goods for the kitchen).
How you can get our help?
Contact us on either 01685 727772 or 0800 085 7843 or e-mail email@example.com to arrange an appointment. Alternatively we can arrange home visits for tenants with mobility issues.
We also facilitate free, independent debt advice sessions that are available at our Martin Evans House offices. Ring us on 0800 085 7843 or 01685 727772 if you would like to arrange an appointment.
Arrange an appointment
T: 01685 727772 or 0800 085 7843
We also facilitate free, independent debt advice sessions at our Martin Evans House office. Ring us if you would like to arrange an appointment.