Merthyr Valleys Homes RISE Project is there for you!
We can offer advice and support on a range of topics including employment and training, money matters, health & wellbeing, finding out what’s going on in your community and getting involved with Merthyr Valleys Homes.
RISE offers one to one support to identify the employment, learning, health, financial and community needs of the tenant and their family by linking you with the right support services at the right time.
We’ll work with you to prioritise your needs, to set out a support plan to help reach your goals.
Some examples of the support we can provide include:
- CV Writing
- Practice to complete job applications
- Mock job interviews with feedback to help improve your technique
- Free online courses that you can complete in your own time or with one of our team. These include Managing Your Priorities, Meeting Skills, Communicating Effectively, CV Writing and Completing an Application Form Successfully
Learning/Training : Help to identify local courses that will help you to:
- improve your prospects
- further your career
- gain a qualification
- learn a new skill
- find a new hobby
Health and Disability:
- Support to improve your health, fitness and wellbeing
- Put you in touch with local support networks
- Ensure you’re receiving the right welfare benefits to support your needs
Money Matters – we put you in touch with the right people to:
- Ensure you’re receiving the correct benefit entitlements
- Reduce your rent arrears and/or debt
- Manage your money and budget your income and outgoings
- Ensure your property is energy efficient
- Keep you up to date with changes to your welfare benefits
- We’ll help to keep you informed of what’s going on in your community
- We’ll talk to you about how we can help to improve your local community
- Let you know how you can get involved with Merthyr Valleys Homes
Contact the Regeneration Team on 01685 727816 or email@example.com for more information.